1-23 Dec - open as normal Mon 24 Dec - open until 12pm 25 & 26 Dec - closed 27-29 Dec - open 30 Dec-2 Jan - closed
More hours MAY become available, subject to demand.
2. CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS - below is a summary of gift ideas for him or her.
For him - gift vouchers, fragrances, hair/shaving gift packs, mini-GHDs For her - GHDs, fragrances
Please ask if you want further details or if you would like to spread the cost between now and Christmas. It will be here before you know it!
3. SUNDAY OPENING - We are continuing to trial Sunday opening and will again be open Sunday 4th November.
4. LAST CALL FOR GHDs - We have sold all the GHD hairdryers and we have 2 remaining straighteners. We shall not be stocking any more but may supply to order subject to sufficient demand. Our minimum order level is £100.
5. BEST BARBERING BUSINESS - On Sunday 4th November we shall attend the final of the National Hairdressers Federation business awards in the category of Best Barbering Business. This is a prestigious award and we are one of only four businesses nationally in this category. We would be nothing without you and your valued custom, so thank you very much for helping us to get to where are are.
6. CHRISTMAS DRINKS - We shall stay open after 3pm on Saturday 15th December for anyone who wants to join us for drinks in the shop. There will be free drinks, food and music and the usual good company!! If we run out of drinks, there is a well stocked off licence 2 doors away.
7. REVIEW COMPETITION PRIZE WINNER - The October winner of our monthly review competition is Mark Bracewell. You can see (and add to) many of our reviews which have been added to this page.
8. TWO'S UP OFFER - In June, to reduce the cost for people who bring family and friends with them, we introduced Two's Up. This is an offer where you can book two haircuts for £25, for groups of 2+. This is a saving of £9. Obviously the saving is £18 for a group of four etc.
9. BBC CHILDREN IN NEED - If Phil can raise £200 for BBC Children In Need by 16th November, he will dye his hair blue and wear it for a week. A collection tin will be available in the shop or you can donate online here.
10. WEEKDAY APPOINTMENTS - If you work from home, work shifts or are otherwise generally available during the week, please do consider a weekday appointment. This will ease the frustration of losing clients who are only able to attend at the weekend. This is a massive help, thank you!!