AUGUST 2018 1. THANK YOU - to clients who have switched from weekends to week days. It means we are busier through the week and turning away less people at the weekend.
2. CHRISTMAS - yes....the dreaded C word! We shall be closed between Christmas and the New Year. Please plan accordingly. We may open extra hours in the run up to Christmas.
3. STAFF AVAILABILITY - we shall be closed on Tuesday 14th August due to training commitments.
4. APPRENTICE CUTS - we have moved away from taking on recently qualified barbers following numerous disappointments and have decided to train an apprentice from scratch to our standards. We have a new, super-keen apprentice is called Paul and to start with, he will be doing HALF PRICE buzz cuts and beard trims Tuesday to Thursday throughout August.
5. SUNDAY OPENING - starting September, we are going to trial Sunday opening on the first Sunday of each month.
6. AIRCON - we recently got a quote for aircon. Due to lead times, we have decided that it will definitely be in for next summer.
7. MUSIC - as you know, we usually play blues music in the shop. However, to mix things up a bit, we shall take requests on Saturdays throughout August. You will get to choose a song on arrival and may be invited to choose at least one more during your visit, depending on the number of people in the shop. Please bear in mind suitability of the lyrics for the company present when choosing (i.e. no explicit lyrics when young kids are in the shop).
8. REVIEWS - We offered £50 of free services to anyone who reviewed us in July. The lucky winner is....