1. Staff availability - Lee will be away celebrating his birthday on Wed 13th and Thu 14th March. Phil will finish at 12pm for Leeds v Sheff Utd on Sat 16th March. In April, Phil will be taking the first week off. Please plan your next appointment early to avoid disappointment.
2. New services - we are currently offering threading for free, after Lee and Esmee qualified at the end of January. This offer will only be available for a limited time.
3. Download our app and collect loyalty points, win prizes on the in-app scratchcard, receive special offers, make bookings and more. Click the link here for iOS or here for Android.
4. Review winner - Graham Hopwood. Well done, your review wins you a Philip Nicholas Experience, worth £45.
5. Anniversary - 1st April will mark 5 years of Philip Nicholas. To mark the occasion we are planning drinks in the shop on Sat 30th March. All clients past and present will be very welcome.
6. Complaints - If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service we provide, we strongly encourage you to discuss it with us in the first instance and we shall endeavour to make every effort to ensure the issue is resolved to your satisfaction. As they say, if you like what we do, tell others. If you don't, tell us.
7. Groom-the-Groom - Getting married? Ask us about our Groom-the-Groom package.