1. Staff holidays - Phil will be away for the first week of July. Walid is already almost fully booked on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th July. So, if you need to book for the first week of July, please consider booking Tuesday to Thursday.
2. Price list amendment - Good news for our bald and/or bearded gents. We now offer two different levels of head shave and beard trim. Please check them out on the booking page.
3. Half price haircuts - Esmee, our apprentice, is developing at a very pleasing rate. She is now able to cut hair to a good standard and we are delighted to be able to welcome her to the shop floor and to offer extra capacity. Until she is fully qualified she will be available for half price haircuts. All of her work will be quality checked before you leave, so you can be sure of getting a satisfactory haircut. Please bear with her as she is not yet as quick as the qualified staff. You can book with Esmee here.
4. Two's Up - The Two's Up offer allows two people to book haircuts at the same time for only £25, saving £9. More info here. This offer will be temporarily unavailable during staff holidays.
5. New product ranges - Recently we were excited to become approved stockists of American Crew, an extremely highly regarded male grooming brand. We are just as excited this month to now be carrying Mr Muk. This is a new, more masculine range introduced by Muk, whose products we have been successfully supplying for over 5 years. Mr Muk is exclusive to barbershops only.
6. Aircon - Come in and chill when it's hot outside!! Good drinks, good music and now aircon. We look after you better than any other barber for miles around.
7. Review competition - Congratulations to the winner of our monthly review competition, Steve Prater. The winner each month receives a complimentary Philip Nicholas Experience worth £45.We hope you visit our News page each month and find it useful! If there is anything you would like us to add or if you think it could be done in a better format, please do let us know